Ashgill Electronics has a number of ICT machines. All on these machines require a Test Fixture and Program to test product.
Three Teradyne In-Circuit Test Machines 1888-02, 1860 and 1820
- 2048 Test Points
- Driver Sensor Boards types DR2, DR2D
- 100V or 60V PSU
- MultiScan (Deltascan 2/Framescan+, Capscan)
- Testhead Controller
- Vector Processor
- Dual Programmable Vacuum Ports or Single
- Analogue Test Board with/without extended Analogue assembly
- User Relay Board
- Dual 0 to 55A @2A PSU with/without Programmable Ps board
- 3 Volt logic
Two Marconi 511/510 test machines
Both machine are fully fitted with maximum node count capability. These can be used as ICT or Functional test machines.